Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Season of Giving

Hello Room 200 Families,

For the last several years, my students and I have participated in a Holiday giving project instead of exchanging teacher/student gifts.  Though I truly appreciate the gifts from my students, I think it is more powerful to give to others in need.
This year, I won't be purchasing gifts for the kids and would ask that you not purchase them for me.




Instead, I would love for our class to purchase items for the Hesed House in Aurora. I propose that we share our holiday spirit with the Hesed House by supplying them with the following items:
Paper Towels
Toilet Paper
White T-Shirts (adult and child)
White Socks (adult and child)
Soap
Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Shampoo - Travel Size
Twin Size Sheets
Band-aids
washcloths
hats
gloves
scarves
Anything else you think is important.

Feel free to start sending items in immediately. We can watch our donations grow.



Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment